Watch this Town Hall presentation by Monique Ebel, AIR CRE‘s Director of Research, as she provided an overview of key SoCal market stats, including data on new industrial listings, rental rates, transactions and construction. Joining Monique, was Alie Baumann, Director of Real Estate Intelligence at CompStak, who covered the changes in key SoCal CRE trends such as transaction sizes, average lease terms, triple net lease and rent spreads.
- Industrial Direct Lease: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings, Transactions and Average Asking Rate
- Industrial Sublease: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings, Transactions and Average Asking Rate
- Industrial Sale: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings and Transactions
- Industrial Under Construction Properties
- Base Rents and Net Effective Rents – Are starting rents for deals still outpacing growth in asking rents?
- Transaction Size Trends – Are average deal sizes still trending up?
- Average Term – Are Landlords willing to sign longer term deals in a rapidly repricing market?
- Changes in Annual Lease Escalations – Is 3% still the standard?
- Triple Net Lease Trends and Rising Expenses
- Spread between In Place Rents and Current Base Rents – How much more are tenants having to pay up at time of renewal or lease expiration?