This highly informative presentation and Q&A covers the nuances of correctly using the AIR CRE Purchase & Sale agreements. Presented by AIR CRE Contracts experts Bryan Mashian and John Pagliassotti. (Run time: 2hr 10min)
FEE: $49.00 (free to those that registered for the live seminar)
To purchase, click on the PLAY button in the upper-right corner of the video, or click on the BUY button at the end of the Trailer.
If you have purchased the video and are having any issues with playing, click the link below and login to Vimeo to watch: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/purchases
Download the Contracts that are covered in the session
Mashian Law Group
CRE Contracts Expert
AIR CRE Contracts Oversight Committee
- Understanding the key differences between the PSA documents
- Making sure you are using the correct entity on your contract
- Quoting square footage
- When does the deal clock start ticking?
- Seller’s obligations to buyer
- When does a deposit become non-refundable? And, is it truly non-refundable?
- How to protect your future commissions
- Contingencies: approval, disapproval, and how to conduct due diligence
- Liquidated damages and deposits
- Dispute resolution: Mediation and Arbitration