This highly informative presentation and Q&A focuses on how brokers can protect themselves from legal pitfalls related to Agency Disclosures and Duty to Investigate. Presented by AIR CRE Contracts experts Bryan Mashian and John Pagliassotti. (Run time: 1hr 49min)
FEE: $49.00 (free to those that registered for the live seminar)
To purchase, click on the PLAY button in the upper-right corner of the video, or click on the BUY button at the end of the Trailer.
If you have purchased the video and are having any issues with playing, click the link below and login to Vimeo to watch: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/purchases
Download the Contracts that are covered in the session
Mashian Law Group
CRE Contracts Expert
AIR CRE Contracts Oversight Committee
- 3 Key Steps in Agency Disclosures
- Don’t Fill Out the Backside of the Form!
- Correctly and Completely Identify Parties
- Duties of an Agent
- Actions Prohibited in Dual Agency
- Extent of Discovery
- Size (and Disclosure) Matters
- Recent Litigation and Lessons Learned