Watch this Town Hall presentation by Monique Ebel, AIR CRE‘s Director of Research, as she provided an overview of key SoCal market stats, including data on new industrial listings, rental rates, transactions and construction. Joining Monique, was Alie Baumann, Director of Real Estate Intelligence at CompStak, who covered key trends in port volumes, transaction sizes, average lease terms, rent spreads, WALT, and new construction.
- Direct Lease: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings, Transactions and Average Asking Rate
- Sublease: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings, Transactions and Average Asking Rate
- Sale: New Listings Added, Total Available Listings and Transactions
- Under Construction Properties
- Brief Overview of economic and industrial headwinds/tailwinds
- West Coast vs. East Coast Port Volume Share trends
- Base Rents and Net Effective Rents: Is double digit annual growth continuing?
- Transaction Size Trends: How is pricing trending for larger deal sizes?
- WALT trends: Analyzing weighted average unexpired lease terms by market
- Annual Lease Escalations: Are annual increases still trending higher?
- Leasing trends by tenant industry including e-commerce
- The Price Advantage of New Construction: How are transactions trending by average building age?