Entering Private Sale/Lease Comps can be completed in a few short easy steps. So, you can take your private information, and print them into presentable reports using the AIR CRE Research & Listings Platform.
1. Using the keyword search, enter the property address you are editing comp information for, using only the street number and street name. Do not use any street direction, prefix, or suffix. For Example – 1815 Carnegie. If this does not work, you may use the “Location” option as an alternative to type in the street address.
2. Click the colored dot for the property that shows up. You will then see a preview of the property details show up on the right side of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the property preview pane and you will see a section at the bottom for History. This will show you some of the most recent transactions at the property. If you see the comp you wish to add your private notes to, click directly on the text for the comp. If you do not see it, select the View Transactions button as there may be additional comps on the property, which could be the one you are looking for. If you do not find it, please refer to the additional tip, Comps: Entering Private Sale/Lease Comps.
4. Once the transaction record is open in a new page, scroll down towards the bottom and above the Property Highlights, there is a button for Save a Copy. Once you select this, you will be prompted to save a copy of the transaction, in which you want to select Copy.
5. This will open a data entry screen where all of the available information has been automatically copied into this page. You can now modify the current data, or enter new information to have it print on an AIR CRE Comp report. Once the data is entered, you can then select whether you want to save it as Only Me (to your private account), or to your Company.
Now that you have the comp saved, you can use the system reports to print out a copy for your use. If you are unsure how to search for the Private Comps, please refer to this tip: Comps: Search for Private Sale and Lease Comps.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance at any time. You may reach our Director of Training, Martin Vartanian, or our support staff at 213-687-8777