Friday, May 8, 2020
Presentation and Q&A Session
John Adams is the Regional Managing Principal, Managing Director at Gensler, and has over 20 years of experience as an architect, real estate strategist and planner. In this Town Hall, he discusses workplace changes as a result of coronavirus. Learn more about John.
- What does a phased opening look like?
- Building operations and workplace hygiene
- New workplace utilization options for distancing
- Rethinking the purpose of office space
- Strategic planning for the near and long term