Friday, June 5, 2020
Presentation and Q&A Session
Moderated by Adam Deierling, Managing Partner of West Harbor Capital, industry powerhouses Barbara Perrier, Vice Chairman Investment Properties of CBRE, and Kevin Shannon, Co-Head of U.S. Capital Markets of Newmark Knight Frank, offer their insights on the national and SoCal industrial and office investment markets.
- State of the industrial and office markets today vs pre-COVID-19
- How are lenders viewing the market today and which segments of the market are most favorable?
- What is the appetite for land – pre-COVID-19, today, and looking to the future?
- What does tenant demand for office space look like moving forward?
- Where are the investment opportunities in the industrial and office markets today, and moving forward?
- Examples of deals that either closed or fell through as a result of COVID-19
- Outlook for the investment market in Q3/4 and beyond