Thursday, June 25, 2020
Presentation and Q&A Session
Watch this riveting presentation by Spencer Levy and Kurt Strasmann of CBRE, as they discuss key economic trends from a macro, micro and regional SoCal perspective. Spencer is frequently a guest on business television, including Bloomberg, CNBC, PBS, Fox Business and recently CNN (watch his interview), and is widely considered one of the most knowledgeable and engaging commentators in the CRE industry. During this time of economic uncertainty, these two leaders offer invaluable insight on current market conditions across all property types and provide a look at what’s to come.
- Macro view of the global economy and micro view of the U.S. economy
- Short and long-term exposure and outlook for the different asset classes
- Taking a hard look at retail and e-commerce
- How are supply chains reacting to COVID-19 disruption?
- Will office space ever be business as usual again?