In ProspectNow, once your search results have loaded, there are various additional ways you can target as well as modify information available to you. There are a few key features while navigating the map that appears in the top left corner of the page, which are laid out to you below.
- The + and – icons allow you to zoom in and out of the map
- Save Search, allows you to save your search criteria to quickly run this search again in the future
- In this text box, you can enter a variety of information to help focus in your results. Whether it is a city, zip code, or a specific address.
- This is an individual property record from your search results. You can select any of the blue buildings to open up that properties record. Please Note: the map will only show 50 results.
- These additional fields let you modify some of the more important details on the fly such as property type, building SF size range. You can also hone in on your target with options such as Likely Sellers, properties for Sale or Expired, or refi candidates.
- Run new search based on parameters entered in #5.
- Open additional filters to narrow down your overall results.
- Open the map in full screen mode.
- Draw a search area on the map. Click and release your mouse to start the map drawing, and then continue to click in the area’s you choose for the borders. Once complete, connect the final line to your starting point, and then select the magnifying glass (#6), to re-run your search with the defined area.
- The map will move to your current location. You will need to allow your web browser to find your location if you wish to use this tool.
- This will reset your screen to show you the results of your search in the entire map. So, if you zoom into a certain area, you can quickly click this button to zoom back out and show all of your results.
- The Map/Satellite buttons will allow you to toggle between a standard street map or a satellite view.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance at any time. You may reach our Director of Training, Martin Vartanian, or our support staff at 213-687-8777.